The law of landlord and tennant is continuously changing.
Our Commercial Property team is skilled at dealing with both contentious and non contentious aspects of landlord and tenant law and they remain up to date with the latest legal developments.
Landlord and Tenant Rights, Obligations and Commercial Property Management
In addition to acting for both landlords and tenants on the grant and transfer of leases, lease renewals and lease disputes and notices we can also assist in all aspects of commercial property management including:
- Alterations to leasehold premises
- The liabilities of tenants and guarantors
- Rent Deposit arrangements
- Variations of leases
- Licences to assign and underlet
- Licences for change of use
- Rent Reviews
- Service Charges
- Dilapidations claims