Employment law has changed rapidly in recent years. The ever-increasing complexity leads to even more "traps" into which the unwary employer can fall. We can provide you with the fast and effective specialist advice you need to avoid the many pitfalls and their financial consequences for your business.
How can we help you?
Effectively drafted documents can protect your business and save you time and money. We can draft for you documentation appropriate to your business, including:-
- Statements of Terms and Conditions of Employment
- Contracts of Employment/Service Agreements
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Post termination restrictions (e.g. non competition and non solicitation/diversion of customers)
- Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures
- Severance arrangements
- Compromise Agreements
- Consultancy Agreements
- Policies (e.g. Equal Opportunities, E-mail/Internet) and HR procedures
- Staff Handbooks
We can also advise you on a range of employment matters such as:-
- Redundancies, including large scale redundancy programmes and complex reorganisations
- Dismissals, including process management to reduce risk of claims
- Termination packages
- Discrimination and Harassment
- Breach of Contract claims
- Confidential Information Theft
- Variations of Terms & Conditions
- Protecting business secrets and other confidential information, including customer details
- Disciplinary/performance problems
- Risk management
- Business sales and associated employment issues, including Transfer of Undertakings Regulations
- Contracting in/out of services
- Public Interest Disclosure Act 1998 ("Whistleblowing claims")
- Minimum Wage Act 1998
- Working time Regulations
- Maternity Leave and Pay
- Statutory Sick Pay
We can conduct Employment Tribunals and Court proceedings in relation to any of the above matters on your behalf.
Additionally, we offer tailored workshop programmes on any of the above subject areas to increase your understanding of key employment concepts at all levels within your organisation.
For further information or advice please contact Richard Gvero.