Employers are required to provide all employees with written particulars of employment covering certain matters. These include:-
- Job title and/or description
- Place of work
- Payment of wages/salary
- Sick leave
- Disciplinary and Grievance procedures
- Notice periods
Many employees have full employment contracts or service agreements which cover much more than the obligatory details. These other aspects may include:-
- "Garden leave"
- Restrictions after termination of employment e.g. non competition and non solicitation provisions
We can advise you on any aspect of the Terms and Conditions of your employment:-
- Before you take up new employment
- If a dispute arises during your employment
- If your employer wants to change your Terms and Conditions
- When your employment comes to an end
For further information or advice please contact Richard Gvero.
To subscribe to our free employment law email bulletin, please click here.